The 1942 German document Europaische WirtschaftsGemeinsschaft [EEC] always intended that the UK should be asset stripped of all her engineering and science activities which would be transferred to Germany post war.
OK,.. here’s a short list of financial and industrial FUBARs [Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition] from the EU then,.. Just some of the modern day rape & pillage of UK industry aided and abetted by the EU. However there is some dispute as to what constitutes a Grant, a Loan, a soft loan that is not repaid and what is facilitating?
Heath handed France UK fishing and satellite technology to allow UK into EU.
The Fishing scandal is just one part of the Asset stripping of the UK by the EU
This list does not include the deliberate selling of the UK’s family silver such as:
Royal Mail sold by our gov. It was not theirs to sell. It belonged to the citizens of the UK. If they wanted to denationalise it then a number of non-saleable shares should have been given to every citizen for them to gain an annual dividend.
Many open spaces like parks (whilst still open for the public to enjoy) actually belong to the Qatari’s. Like the area around City Hall – Government are busy secretly asset-stripping the UK but this also means any protests are now ‘illegal’ as it’s ‘private’ land. BUT a lot of the land that’s sold is publicly owned. Numerous government agencies have registered themselves as private entities to facilitate this fire-sale of OUR assets & the majority of the public are completely unaware! Council estates demolished & sold off etc
British Army’s new ‘Ajax’ fighting vehicle being built in Spain with EU grant, using Swedish steel, at request of EU to support jobs in Spain instead of Wales
Britain used to conduct 12% of the clinical trials in the world. Now it is only 1%. What happened? The EU’s Clinical Trials Directive.
Cadbury moved factory to Poland 2011 with EU grant.
- Ford Transit moved to Turkey 2013 with EU grant.
- Jaguar Land Rover has agreed to build a new plant in Slovakia with EU grant of £110 million and closing its operations in Solihul owned by Tata, the same company who have trashed our steel works and emptied the workers pension funds.
- Peugeot closed its Ryton (was Rootes Group) plant and moved production to Slovakia with EU grant.
- British Army’s new Ajax fighting vehicles to be built in SPAIN using SWEDISH steel at the request of the EU to support jobs in Spain with EU grant, rather than Wales.
- Dyson gone to Malaysia, with an EU loan.
- Crown Closures, Bournemouth (Was METAL BOX), gone to Poland with EU grant, once employed 1,200.
- M&S manufacturing gone to far east with EU loan.
- Hornby models gone. In fact all toys and models now gone from UK along with the patents all with with EU grants.
- Gillette gone to eastern Europe with EU grant.
- Texas Instruments Greenock gone to Germany with EU grant.
- HP sauce moved to Holland.
- Indesit at Bodelwyddan Wales gone with EU grant.
- Sekisui Alveo said production at its Merthyr Tydfil Industrial Park foam plant will relocate production to Roermond in the Netherlands, with EU funding.
- Hoover Merthyr factory moved out of UK to Czech Republic and the Far East by Italian company Candy with EU backing.
- ICI integration into Holland’s Akzo Nobel with EU bank loan and within days of the merger, several factories in the UK, were closed, eliminating 3,500 jobs
- Boots sold to Italians Stefano Pessina who have based their HQ in Switzerland to avoid tax to the tune of £80 million a year, using an EU loan for the purchase.
- JDS Uniphase run by two Dutch men, bought up companies in the UK with £20 million in EU ‘regeneration’ grants, created a pollution nightmare and just closed it all down leaving 1,200 out of work and an environmental clean-up paid for by the UK tax-payer. They also raided the pension fund and drained it dry.
- UK airports are owned by a Spanish company.
- Scottish Power is owned by a Spanish company.
- Most London buses are run by Spanish and German companies.
- The Hinkley Point C nuclear power station to be built by French company EDF, part owned by the French government, using cheap Chinese steel that has catastrophically failed in other nuclear installations. Now EDF say the costs will be double or more and it will be very late even if it does come online.
- Swindon was once our producer of rail locomotives and rolling stock. Not any more, it’s now Bombardier in Derby and due to their losses in the aviation market, that could see the end of the British railways manufacturing altogether even though Bombardier had EU grants to keep Derby going which they diverted to their loss-making aviation side in Canada.
- We give the EU £2bn so they can give the Welsh farmers £953m to subsidise the rest of the EU’s lamb.
- 39% of British invention patents have been passed to foreign companies, many of them in the EU
- Nestle to cut 300 British jobs and move production of lunchbox favourite Blue Riband biscuits to Poland
- The Mini cars that Cameron stood in front of as an example of British engineering, are built by BMW mostly in Holland and Austria. His campaign bus was made in Germany even though we have Plaxton, Optare, Bluebird, Dennis etc., in the UK. The bicycle for the Greens was made in the Far East, not by Raleigh UK but then they are probably going to move to the Netherlands too as they have said recently.
- also Financial Times owned by Japanese and very anti British
- EU regulations will cause the bankruptcy of British Steel
- De La Rue who print our passports. Contract given to France due to EU rules. France to sub contract to Far East. UK printers De la Rue to go bankrupt.
Anyone who thinks the EU is good for British industry or any other business simply hasn’t paid attention to what has been systematically asset-stripped from the UK. Name me one major technology company still running in the UK, I used to contract out to many, then the work just dried up as they were sold off to companies from France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, etc., and now we don’t even teach electronic technology for technicians any more, due to EU regulations.
I haven’t detailed our non-existent fishing industry the EU paid to destroy, nor the farmers being paid NOT to produce food they could sell for more than they get paid to do nothing, don’t even go there.
I haven’t mentioned what it costs us to be asset-stripped like this, nor have I mentioned immigration or the risk to our security if control of our armed forces is passed to Brussels or Germany.
So Dear Reader these are the facts about the EU. It is up to you to decide whether it is a dangerous threat to democracy or a viable political way forward for governing you – the people.
FOR EVERY BRITISH PERSON TO READ – THIS IS YOUR LIFE WE’RE TALKING ABOUT.
With a hat-tip to ‘The Euro Probe’ for this informative life-size sketch